SUBLOC® PRO SCRAIL® FOR SQUEAKLESS SUBFLOORS
We know what is important when it comes to professional subflooring. The innovative SubLoc ® PRO SCRAIL ® combines precision, power and speed with the highest standards of convenience in its field. Its aggressively-designed threads and greatly improved holding strength means squeaky under-floors are a thing of the past. The first choice for construction professionals.
- Aggressively designed twin thread for squeak-free under-floors
- Greatly improved holding power compared to ringed nails
- Rapid processing with pneumatic nailers
- Saves money, reduces reworking time and increases customer satisfaction
- No new equipment needed. SubLoc ® PRO SCRAIL ® can be processed with pneumatic SCRAIL ® tools from FASCO or with most popular devices on the market.
TECHNICAL DATA: SubLoc® PRO SCRAIL®
- Material: standard steel
- Finish: electro-galvanized with special adhesive coating
- inner .113″ (inner 2.8 mm)
- outer .126″ (outer 3.2 mm)
- Lengths: 2 1/4″ 57 mm
- Drive: Square #2
- Collation Type: 20° Plastic Strip + 33° Plastic Strip
- 15° Wire Coil, 0° Plastic Sheet Coil
Individual lengths and materials are available upon request.
SubLoc® PRO SCRAIL® Value Charts: